Meadow Mill Studios
The Wasps’ organisation started its life in Dundee way back in 1977 in Meadow Mill, an historic jute mill that we have leased since 1989. In 2012, we succceessfully redeveloped Meadow Mill studios to create:
- 58 Studios across three floors housing up to 100 artists
- A large open-plan studio divided into smaller, more affordable bays aimed at new graduates
- A new gallery to showcase the work of local artists
- Better natural light, fixed heating in studios and enhanced signage
- Greater circulation space, a new lift and improved accessibility
Meadow Mill is a 10 minute walk from the Overgate in Dundee. By car or on foot, follow the signs to Verdant Works and Meadow Mill Studios are next door. There is free car parking.
Meadow Mill is fully accessible and all floors can be accessed by lift.