The building also provides:
– City centre location with excellent cycle storage facilities and showers
– Two street level gallery spaces
– Stunning Grade A listed courtyard hall open to the public hosting a variety of exhibitions and events
– Communal kitchen and tea-prep facilities
– Two accessible meeting rooms and facilities for hire
Shop-front unit (one of four) on Bridgegate. Great natural light. The unit has its own toilet and kitchen facilities.
For more information about rents and services or to arrange a viewing, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for a space, click here to complete the online form that will be sent to the relevant department for screening. You can also contact email@example.com for more information about rents and to arrange a viewing.