Tenants benefit from 24 hour access, flexible lease terms and competitive connectivity options.
The building provides:
• 54 workspaces for creative industries and cultural social enterprises including long term office space
• Flexible co-working spaces for 26 creatives
• Public exhibition, events and workshop spaces on two levels overlooking the hall
• Fully accessible meeting rooms and facilities for hire
• Public café within the restored, double height, former Assembly Hall
To apply for a space, click here to complete the online form that will be sent to the relevant department for screening. You can also contact email@example.com for more information about rents and to arrange a viewing.