A stone’s throw from the Pier Arts Centre, the former library building is situated in the historic town centre close by the Stromness Museum.
Description: Studio 003 is a first floor partitioned studio within a larger space shared with two other artists. Each portion of the space has good natural light. Communal water supply can be found nearby the studio.
Artist tenants benefit from:
– WiFi connectivity
– Studio security – all our buildings are either owned or on long term rentals
– 24/7 access all year round
– Being part of our community of almost 1,000 artists and creatives in our 20 buildings across Scotland
– Ability to join the Own Art scheme – Own Art allows for clients to spread the cost of an artwork priced from £100 to £25,000 over 10 months with no interest. Using Own Art can help you close that extra sale – turning a £500 artwork into a more affordable proposition of £50 per month, for example
– Support and expertise from Wasps’ staff team
– Promotion on the Wasps website (receiving tens of thousands of visitors per month) with an artist profile and shop
– Exhibiting and selling opportunities through our Arts & Enterprise programme including:
To apply for a space, click here to complete the online form that will be sent to the relevant department for screening. You can also contact email@example.com for more information about rents and to arrange a viewing.