Studio 110 is a large, first floor mezzanine style studio with natural light. There is access to common water supply.
Artist tenants also benefit from:
– WiFi connectivity
– Studio security – all our buildings are either owned or on long term rentals
– 24/7 access all year round
– Being part of our community of almost 1,000 artists and creatives in our 20 buildings across Scotland
– Ability to join the Own Art scheme – Own Art allows for clients to spread the cost of an artwork priced from £100 to £25,000 over 10 months with no interest. Using Own Art can help you close that extra sale – turning a £500 artwork into a more affordable proposition of £50 per month, for example
– Support and expertise from Wasps’ staff team
– Promotion on the Wasps website (receiving tens of thousands of visitors per month) with an artist profile and shop
– Exhibiting and selling opportunities through our Arts & Enterprise programme including:
1. Exhibitions across the network – over 50% of artists exhibited in our gallery programmes are tenants
2. Discounted rates for stalls at Summer and Winter Markets
3. Open Studios events
4. Inclusion in Art Fairs
For more information about rents, viewings and how to apply, please email email@example.com
To apply for a space, click here to complete the online form that will be sent to the relevant department for screening. You can also contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about rents and to arrange a viewing.