Find out how Wasps' response to the Coronavirus pandemic affects you as a Wasps tenant.
Physical distancing and safe working measures are in place at all Wasps buildings to enable you to access your studio should you need to. Wasps buildings are accessible for tenants only, please carefully read the Tenant Guidance before you enter the building and adhere to all measures in place. We have set up a dedicated helpdesk should you have any questions: email@example.com
As we progress Phase 2 of Scotland's 'Route Out of Lockdown' we continue to follow Scottish Government advice which is "Stay safe, protect others, save lives." You should continue to stay at home as much as possible and observe social distancing and hygiene measures. You can see detailed guidance on the Scottish Government website here.
The Scottish Government have recently published guidance for the creative industries, in particular for providers and users of creative studios in Scotland. You can read this on the Scottish Government website by clicking here. Please pay particular attention to the section titled 'Operational Guide for Studio Users'.
• Wasps studio buildings remain closed to the public and visitors until further notice. This will be reviewed on a regular basis in line with Scottish Government advice and further updates provided to tenants by e-mail when information becomes available.
• All tenants are being contacted individually per building regarding studio access.
• All necessary fire, flood and security supervision remains in place.
• Please ensure we have the correct email for you, so we can keep you up-to-date with any changes. You can check we have your correct details by emailing us: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Wasps staff are working remotely from home and remain on hand to respond to your enquiry during office hours, Mon-Fri, 9.30-5.30. We continue to receive a high volume of enquiries, and may take longer to respond than usual.
Our Board and staff team are aware of the financial implications of the current situation facing many of our tenants, and we endeavor to support you, while we lobby for support from the Government and other business support organisations to help not just Wasps but all of the people we support across our buildings.
You can find our most up-to-date support information for artists and freelancers here.
We have provided some links and additional support information that might be helpful for you to spend some time on developing your practice. You can find out the support available from Wasps here.
If you are looking to move into a different space with Wasps please click here.
Last update: 1 July, 11:35.