A new post has been created for a Fundraiser who will take a lead in securing funding for the organisation, primarily for the Wasps capital development programme and arts enterprise activity.
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, the role will oversee key aspects of fundraising to achieve the delivery of a number of capital and revenue projects, in particular Inverness Creative Academy Phase 2 and our arts enterprise programme.
The duties of the role include:
- Creating and implementing compelling and innovative fundraising plans for capital and revenue projects, making relevant funding applications to secure funding from both private and public sources, including Trusts and Foundations.
- Managing existing relationships with partners and funders for projects, as well as other arts and social enterprise organisations. Identifying and building new partnerships.
- Overseeing and monitoring claims and compliance activity as defined by the terms of funding and investment partners.
- Developing and implementing a framework for identifying and evaluating potential new income streams, including sponsorship opportunities.
- Assisting with the delivery of projects including strategic planning in preparing funding plans which will attract resources, funding and the commitment of partners.
- Devising a strong cultural, social and economic rationale for projects and building evidence to support it.
- Any other duties as instructed by the Chief Executive Officer.
To apply please send a copy of your CV along with a covering letter outlining why you consider yourself suitable for this position. Please include contact names, phone numbers and email addresses for two referees, one of whom should be your current or most recent employer.
Applications should be submitted by no later than 5pm on Monday 16th April 2018, by email to:
Stuart McCue-Dick (Executive Director – Corporate Services) – firstname.lastname@example.org
Submissions should be titled: Private and Confidential - Job Application
For initial discussions regarding the role please call Audrey Carlin, Chief Executive Officer on 0141 553 5890.