Would you like your company or organisation to be based within a creative community?
Would you like to work with like-minded neighbours?
If so, then we currently have the following availability in Glasgow:
The Briggait, Glasgow:
3 office spaces on the 1873 balcony are currently available for cultural organisations and social enterprises.
The Briggait has been a vibrant home for artists, arts organisations and creative social enterprises since 2010.
A Category A listed iconic building, the Briggait is also a popular venue at weekends for markets, fairs, festival and is home to:
- 45 studios for visual artists and makers
- 24 offices for cultural organisations and enterprises
- 4 shop front units for commercial let
- A beautiful public courtyard that dates back to 1873
- 2 street front exhibition spaces
- 2 meeting room spaces, available to building users for free for up to 2 hours.
Full details of vacancies, costs and terms can be viewed here. VIEW BRIGGAIT OFFICE SPACE SCHEDULE.
South Block, Glasgow:
2 office spaces on the first floor are currently available for creative industries/businesses.
Housing 96 studios for the creative community, South Block is a stunning 50,000 sq. ft four story studio complex in the heart of Glasgow’s Merchant City. South Block also has the following:
- Comfy lounge/break out space
- Bookable furnished meeting rooms
- Café and exhibition space
- Outdoor roof terrace
- Communal kitchen
- 24hr access and controlled access for tenants and visitors.
Full details of vacancies, costs and terms can be viewed here. VIEW SOUTH BLOCK SCHEDULE.
If you are interested in renting office space from us, please contact our Head of Property Alan Simpson on 0141 553 5890 or email email@example.com.