Perth Creative Exchange is a £4.5m partnership project between Wasps and Perth and Kinross Council which is transforming the former St John’s School building to create Perth’s first ‘creative hub’ - an inspiring home for artists, makers, creative industry professionals and the general public. Perth Creative Exchange is our 20th building in Scotland, and our first studio building in this area.
Works commenced on site November 2018 and the building was completed and open to tenants by the end of 2019.
Perth Creative Exchange will provide vibrant and connected spaces over three floors including:
• 26 studio spaces for designers, artists and makers
• 13 workspaces for creative industries and cultural social enterprises
• The Famous Grouse Ideas Centre www.thefamousgrouseideascentre.co.uk
• Creative business incubation space
• Networking opportunities
• Exhibition and workshop space
• Public café
Creative Industry Workspaces - enquiries open
We are now ready to accept enquiries and arrange viewings for office space. Your space in the Perth Creative Exchange goes beyond the four office walls, as you will benefit from:
• A pool of talent from the 26 artist studios and other likeminded businesses on site
• Staffed reception during office hours
• Flexible lease terms
• 24/7 secure building access
• High-speed internet and managed phone system
• Meeting rooms available to hire
• Hot-desking ‘drop-in’ zone with flexible rates
• Onsite cafe open to the public
• Gallery and project space
• Our main entrance space available to hire for evening/weekend events
• Your local Business Gateway team based in the building
• Access to Wasps’ national network and events/exhibition support
• Opportunities to grow with The Famous Grouse Ideas Centre onsite
• Cycle parking and showers
• Fully accessible throughout
For more information on available office space, download our workspace information pack here.
Alternatively, you can fill out our online enquiry form for office space here.
Hot-Desking Services Available
Perth Creative Exchange's 'Work-Space' offers flexible and contemporary hot-desking space at competitive rates. For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or click the button below for more information and to book.
Artist Studios - final remaining
After our first round of applications in Summer 2019, our artist studios are now over 90% let, with just a couple of studios remaining. These are mainly larger studios, which would be ideal for individual artists working with large scale work, or for those looking to share with others. If you are looking to share, artists can either apply as a group (if you already know who you'd like to share with), or you can apply as an individual and we can help group you with other artists to share the space with.
For more information on available studio spaces and how to apply, download our artist studio information pack here.
If you are interest in the opportunity to rent a studio at Perth Creative Exchange and would like more information, please email email@example.com
If you're not sure if you are eligible for either an artist studio or a creative industry/cultural social enterprise workspace, you can download our eligibility criteria here, or get in touch.
Wasps have gratefully received funding from: