South Block, Glasgow provides:
• 64 studios for visual artists and makers
• 25 offices for creative companies
• 7 offices for social enterprises working in the cultural sector
• Meeting rooms and project spaces available for external hire
• Beautiful reception/exhibitions and events space
South Block has commercial units welcoming creative, commercial businesses and social enterprise units to welcome creative and cultural social enterprises to South Block. We have a range of attractive offices available to suit a number of organisations looking to be a part of a friendly, creative community with a landlord who understand their needs.
The building also provides:
– City centre location with excellent cycle storage facilities and showers
– Two street level gallery spaces
– Stunning Grade A listed courtyard hall open to the public hosting a variety of exhibitions and events
– Communal kitchen and tea-prep facilities
– Two accessible meeting rooms and facilities for hire
The building benefits from:
Flexible lease options and competitive connectivity options available for tenants as well as 24 hour access and city centre location.
Tenants benefit from 24 hour access, flexible lease terms and competitive connectivity options.
The building provides:
• 54 workspaces for creative industries and cultural social enterprises including long term office space
• Flexible co-working spaces for 26 creatives
• Public exhibition, events and workshop spaces on two levels overlooking the hall
• Fully accessible meeting rooms and facilities for hire
• Public café within the restored, double height, former Assembly Hall